Oct 2, 2012

Christian Dior Fall 2012 Inspired Outfit



Reviewing my favourite Runway Collections for the coming seasons certainly helped me getting loads of inspiration for my outfits. Most of the times I actually put together an outfit without thinking about it too much and then I realize that without knowing it I have actually recreated (or at least in part) a Runway look I liked. This is exactly what happened with this outfit which I wore for Notte Bianca in Valletta, Malta which is a cultural event that takes place every year on a night between September and October in the capital city of the island. Museums, exhibitions, palaces and other cultural attractions open to the public at no charge and there are fairs, bands and lots of food and most most shops remain open till late. This year was actually my first time attending since I do not like being among big crowds and I wanted to look put together and elegant but also comfortable. Below is what I wore.


 Please do not mind the magazine paper under my shoes. I don't like to wear my shoes indoors (when I have not cleaned their bottoms, and cleaning them each time I wear them results in ruining them).


I went for a black cigarette pants, a muted pink t shirt with lace sleeves and black patent flat pumps for extra comfort (since the night involved lots of walking). I finished the look with a black skinny belt and some silver accessories. I wore my black tote which I have reviewed here. This outfit colours remind me of Christian Dior Fall Winter 2012 2013 Ready to Wear collection which includes lots of black, grey and muted pinks, lilac and dark maroons. If you want to know more about this collection you can read my review here.

I am Wearing:
Black pants from Zara (Summer Sales)
Black flat patent pumps from New Look (Last Summer Sales)
Skinny black belt (came with an old sweater)
Pink t shirt with lace sleeves from Orsay (Summer 2011)
Silver and crystal studs from H&M
Metal and crystal statement necklace from Elle's (Summer Sales)
Silver bracelet from Accessorize (Summer Sales)
Black Tote from Parfois

STAY FAB

0 comments:

Post a Comment