Dec 8, 2012

Oxblood & Burgundy Outfits....Fall to Winter 2012 2013

You might already know that deep reds are my favourites for the colder months for what concerns clothes, nails and lips. That's why I wanted to share with you how I have been wearing these colours during the past weeks. If you want to know how I wore burgundy during the beginning of Fall read this post here.


Look 1 (great for warmer weather)
I am wearing black skinny 5 pockets pants from Zara; burgundy top from Calliope; black flats from New Look; pink scarf from OVS; and cream handbag from Dorothy Perkins.



Look 2 (great for days which are a little chilly)
I am wearing black fake leather leggings from Zara; black flats from New Look; checked shirt from Terranova; black turtle neck from a local shop; a black skinny belt which came with an old sweater and a black scarf from a local shop; my bag is from Parfois.



Look 3 (great for unpredictable weather because of the layering)
I am wearing black skinny pants from Zara; black flats from New Look; black turtle neck (local shop); same shirt as in look 2; same handbag as in look2; same scarf as in look 2; and beige jacket from Bossini.



Look 4 (great for a cold day)
I am wearing black tick tights from a local market; black elasticated skirt with faux leather panel from Tally Weijl; black basic long sleeve shirt; burgundy frilled top; black flats from New Look; grey coat from Stradivarius; black quilted bag from Stradivarius; pearl studs from Tally Weijl; and gold Darci Michael Kors watch.

Do you like deep reds for Fall and Winter? Which is your favourite deep red item in your wardrobe? Share it in the comments....

STAY FAB

0 comments:

Post a Comment