Dec 9, 2012

Christmas 2012 Decor......Back to Tradition!


If you read my previous Fall decor post, "A New Season....A New Decor", you surely noticed that white is all over my house. I love white a lot. I love it on walls because I think it make the furniture stand out more and I love it on pillows and on decorations, especially when the furniture is darker and you want to create a contrast. Plus, white is a bright colour which doesn't however go out of style and it's not tiring to look at. It also goes with most colours and it transitions well in all seasons.

Since I love white so much and I am currently liking my decor, this year I wanted to come up with a Christmas home decor theme which would incorporate white and thus allow me to work around my current home decor without the need of removing all the current decor pieces to replace them with Christmas ones. I also felt the need to go back to tradition with my Christmas decor to remind me of what Christmas used to feel when I was a little girl decorating my house with my mum. Hence, what's better than pairing white and red, and incorporating wood here and there to achieve that cosy and warm Christmas decor I had in mind?




























If you want more inspiration, you can see a little of my 2010 Christmas Decor here and a lot from my Christmas 2011 Decor here.
STAY FAB

0 comments:

Post a Comment