Dec 10, 2012

New Haircut + Winter Hair Routine (FW 2012 2013)

After 6 months since my last hair cut my hair really needed a good one both to get healthier and also for some style. While I would recommend to at least have a hair cut every 3 months, I can sometimes go up to 6 months without one just because my hair is very healthy, I don't dye it, I don't blow dry it and straighten it too often and I use very natural and non damaging shampoos and conditioners. I also always use my heat protectant before applying any form of heat and avoid brushing and combing my hair too often. With that said, I am still going to try and get a hair cut every 3 months myself, especially this time that I only had 2 inches cut from the ends.







For what concerns my hair cut, for the past 2 years I have been going to the Mr James International Hair Salon inside the 5 stars Radisson Golden Sands. The service is excellent (at least most of the times) and everyone is very friendly and helpful. The stylists (with few exceptions) are always willing to listen to what I want and make sure to meet deliver it in the best possible way. What really makes the difference from a regular hair salon to this one is the ambiance, which is very elegant and classy, relaxing and peaceful and is the perfect way to treat yourself once in a while. The price is also very good. Although higher than other regular salons, for the ambiance, friendly and professional staff and the location of the resort itself (which is the same place I got married in) is worth the extra money. Lately I have been getting the 35 euros package which includes a hair consultation, treatment, cut and blow dry. The service is also very fast. As soon as you arrive they are ready to start working on you and within a maximum of one hour you are done. They also give you a booklet which they stamp every time you visit the hair salon and with few stamps you get reductions on the price or extra services either from the spa or beauty salon. As you can see in the pictures below I got a graduation cut which is sort of long layers but just at the ends of the hair. I was really satisfied with the cut and I love my blow dry. The pictures however were taken the next day so the blow dry, although still fine, was not as good as immediately after I got it.



At this moment I am really loving my hair routine in terms of the products I am using. Although most of them are products which I was already using before, the 2 new products I am using combined with the old one give a great result. The products shown in the image are the Dermaveen Oatmeal Shampoo (which I reviewed here), the Weleda Lemon Balm & Orange Blossom Conditioner (new addition), the Fussy Afro Ornamental wooden comb (new addition), and the Tresemme Heat Defence Styling Spray and Salon Silk Serum. You can see which hair dryer I use here.

            

What about you which are your favourite hair products and tools at this moment? Feel free to share them in the comments.

STAY FAB

0 comments:

Post a Comment