Dec 11, 2012

Designer Party Dresses: My Picks

After my Christmas Holiday Dresses: High Street Picks post, it's now the turn for me to share my favourite designer dresses for the coming holidays and the many events which they will bring in our lives. So here they are....

Aidan Mattox sequin dress 251 euros from Shopstyle (see it here)


Laundry by Shelly Segal Lace Dress 289 euros from Bloomingdales (see it here)


Diane Von Furstenberg 554 euros from Bloomingdales (see it here)



Diane Von Furstenberg 613 euros from Bloomingdales (see it here)

My favourite are definitely the first one and the last one. I would wear the red sequin dress by Aidan Mattox for a Christmas party/event and the silver one by Diane Von Furstenberg for New Year's Eve. What about you, which is your favourite? And have you already picked what to wear for the coming holidays? Share it in the comments.

STAY FAB

0 comments:

Post a Comment