Dec 12, 2012

Monday Lunch (10/12/2012): Dill hummus egg toast

Lately I have been eating smaller portions and more simpler meals. I find that this is the best way for me to not only stay fit but most important stay healthy. In fact complex meals and large portions make me sick from a digestion point of view and also me feel heavy and uncomfortable. Of course I still eat whatever I like whenever I like it, but I just keep in mind my own well being so eat heavier foods in moderation and only every now and then. This makes me stay healthy, fit and happy!

If you are wondering what I eat on a normal week day here is my last Monday Lunch. It consisted of 2 slices brown bread toasted and buttered with soy butter. Then I topped each slice toast with one slice cheese, 1 small hard boiled egg and some fresh dill hummus I made. If you want the recipe simply follow this lemon hummus recipe I made but replace the lemon pepper and lemon juice with ground dill tops (as much as you like). My drink was a barley cup with soy milk. 



What about you? What did you have last Monday?

STAY FAB

0 comments:

Post a Comment