Dec 13, 2012

Workout Outfit of the Day + My Routine

Lately I have been loving to wear my husband's athletics tops to exercise. Although they are for men I really love how they look on me, especially on a bright exercise bra like the one I am wearing below. He has them in so many colours, I think I have at least 6 to choose from and since he no longer wears them I am getting a good use out of them (which is great since they are all by expensive sportswear brands and I am sure they were pretty expensive to leave lying in his closet). So here is my workout outfit of the day I wore last Tuesday. For the moment is warm enough because once I start exercising I start getting warmer and I feel comfortable. I am wearing a simple pair of light black leggings and an old pair of Nike trainers which I cannot stop wearing. I have a new pair of Puma trainers in a box but they are not as comfortable as these ones. 


If you are wondering, I exercise at home. Hence my simple outfit and no makeup plus ponytail. I love exercising at home because I can do it when I want to and for how long I want to and then I quickly pop into the shower and I can start or continue with my day without the need to waist time driving or catching the bus.

This was my workout routine on Tuesday:
10 minutes cross training +

What about you, did you workout on Tuesday?

STAY FAB

1 comment: