Dec 1, 2012

Christmas Holidays Dresses: High Street Picks

After my High End Gifts for Her & Him post, I thinks it's now the right time (since it's December 1st) to write a post or two about my favourite dresses for the coming Christmas and New Year parties. This year I have decided to write 2 separate posts, one featuring more budget friendly dresses and another featuring amazing designer dresses. The reason behind my decision was, that although I like many other people who are looking for one or more dresses might not afford the more expensive ones or might not want to spend that amount of money on a dress, there are women who will choose those expensive dresses. Plus, featuring those amazing dresses on my blog is another way for me to day dream about fashion. So let's get started with my HIGH STREET HOLIDAY DRESSES PICKS.....

The 7 dresses below go from lowest to highest price. Many of my picks are either all black or have black details, simply because I love black in Winter and I think it's the easiest way to look put together, elegant, classy and chic. Moreover, black makes us look leaner and taller and might be a good way to cover the effects of holiday indulging eating. I also included a gold dress, a silver one, a berry one since deep reds are my favourite colour for the colder months and a red one for those of you who really want to feel festive this season.  Most of the dresses have some kind of embellishment, either sequins, stones, jewels or lace since these details make a dress more interesting in my opinion and also help achieve a more dressed up look.



Stradivarius Embellished Dress @ 45.95 (see it here)



Oasis Textured Sequin Dress @ 50 pounds (see it here)


Jane Norman Gold Lurex Skater Dress @ 50 pounds (see it here)



Next Berry Sequin Dress @ 50 pounds (see it here)



Miss Selfridge Brocade Detail Dress @ 55 pounds (see it here)



Zara Red Pleated Dress with Jewelled Collar @ $99 (see it here)


Mango Contrasted Sequin Velvet Dress @ 89.99 euros (see it here)

From the above I would definitely wear the second one for a more relaxed New Year's Eve, the last one for a fancy New Year's Eve party, the berry one for a fancy Christmas dinner with the family and the red one for a Christmas Eve dinner in a fancy restaurant. 

Which is your favourite pick? Do you have a dress for Christmas eve, day and New Year's Eve and Day?

STAY FAB

0 comments:

Post a Comment