Sep 14, 2012

Summer to Fall Military Safari Cute Outfit

Today the weather in Malta felt like Fall: windy, rainy, much cooler than usual and very gloomy. After a night of extreme wind and rain, I had no doubt my outfit today would have to be a sort of transition one. So I opted for pieces which were thicker and warmer but still suitable for Summer. With no sun in the sky, I felt like wearing darker colours. I don't know you, but I really get excited about wearing darker colours during Fall after a Summer of bright and pastels. Because I wanted to wear my new safari jacket (which reminds me of a Summer parka) I decided to give my entire look a slightly military feel. And to be totally sincere, since I was pretty angry at someone, I felt the military look complemented well my feelings. Anyway, below is the outfit.


As you can see from the pictures above the colours are prett dark and the outfit is kind of structured. To make the look more feminine I added the rounded flats, the bracelet and studs and the bright nail polish. My hair was also pretty structured and was inspired by Max Mara Runway Hair. For my makeup I went with an olive eye and matched my lip colour to the nails.


I am wearing:
Brown safari shirt from Calliope
Black skinny jeans
Black patent flat pumps from New Look
Olive green tank top from Mango
Handbag from New Look
Gold studs from Tally Weijl
Bracelet from Mount Etna
Maybelline Lychee on my nails

What about you, how would you pair a military inspired outfit?

STAY FAB

0 comments:

Post a Comment