Jun 11, 2012

Shape your waist & lose your love handles.


Every few weeks or so I like to change my workouts, not only because doing the same workout for a long time  doesn't give you good physical results but especially because it can get pretty boring. And since working out is a big part of my day, I want to have fun while I am doing it. Moreover, if you are not bored you will work harder and reach your goals faster. 

Every time I am looking for new workouts online, I keep in mind my objectives that is I figure out which parts of the body I want to target during the next month. And although I believe that to see results you need to work your entire body and eat clean, I also believe that you can perform certain exercises to target specific parts of the body and tone those up. Sometimes, I might feel I need to work on my derriere, other times will be my legs,  very often is my thighs. My target right now is my hips. Although my lower waist, back and love handles area is actually the smallest part of my body and also the leanest and most toned I want to work on my hips to perfect it for that new bikini I still have to get.....

In order to trim my hips, few days ago I started a new set of workouts which should work that area. However, what I found out was that in reality the combination of workouts I came up with was perfect to shape your waist and lower back and lose your love handles. Although, these latter are not my goals at the moment I figured out it could do no harm working those areas as well. And boy, this combo really works. You get to feel it for few days after. And although the second time you repeat the workouts gets better, it still works out the same areas pretty hard (waist, lower back and love handles).

So while I am still looking for the perfect workout to trim my hips, I want to post this great set of workouts I put together for those of you who are targeting their core when working out. I hope you enjoy it and find it helpful. I am sure you will because the instructors are great!

WORKOUT COMBO TO SHAPE YOUR WAIST, LOWER BACK & LOSE YOUR LOVE HANDLES

Start with this High Energy workout
Continue with this Waist workout by Tiffany Rothe

Total time = 35 minutes

Once you start seeing results (at least after one month of regular exercise including this workout about 2 or 3 times a week as well as eating healthy meals) you can enjoy the sun in your nice bikini....

STAY FAB

0 comments:

Post a Comment