Jun 6, 2012

Summer Casual Dinner Outfit.



I wore this outfit for dinner with my husband. We celebrated our second year wedding anniversary. We went for something simple, had pizza in the same location where we got married and then a delicious ice cream from our favourite vendor. We always end up doing nothing fancy for our anniversary since few days after that we celebrate my husband's birthday followed by mine. I chose a simple outfit which was put together and feminine but also comfortable and effortless. 


Since it was Monday and we went out for an early dinner I didn't want to overdo it with a nice dress. At the same time I still wanted to look nice both for the occasion and the tasteful location. I am really happy about my outfit and I believe the accessories really made took it from simple to simple but classy. I love both my new shoes which, although higher that what I would normally wear, turned out to be incredibly comfortable and also my new clutch. The clutch is Micheal Kors inspired and has that ethnic  feel with its animal print. 


The crochet top was perfect for this season because at night it can get slightly chilly at times. Wearing it off shoulders added a touch of femininity to the look which complemented well the soft waves (which ended up falling after an hour). The gold accessories were the perfect ones to finish the look and make it more Summer appropriate. Plus I really liked pairing them against the black For makeup, I wore my new foundation which I will be reviewing soon and went for a soft metallic eye and a pink coral lip. You can see more about my nails here.  


STAY FAB

0 comments:

Post a Comment