Nov 27, 2011

Layering for Fall........

Hello ladies,

Fall is almost over and the cold weather is on its way. For this reason I want to show with few outfits how I have been layering during this last month.

Layering 1: V-neck sweater & Shirt


I wore this outfit on a Sunday. We took the bus and went for a long walk in the morning and then did some quick shopping. I bought a black scarf (because I lost my black one) and an eye shadow palette. This outfit was perfect because it was put together and comfortable, warm but not too much since it was a sunny day. I don't like to overdress when I use the public transport so the outfit is pretty simple but still nice.I am wearing:

Blue straight leg jeans from New Look
Old Shirt from Miss Selfridge
Sweater from Calliope
Brogues from New Look
Necklace from New Look
Hand bag from Sicily
Essence Must Have Nail polish 


Layering 2: Turtle neck & Jacket




This outfit is another simple outfit which I wore just for walking around Valletta and taking some pictures on a Saturday morning. Again we had to take the bus (because our car was at the mechanic) so I wanted to be warm and comfortable. I am wearing:

Blue jeans from Centro Moda
Brown ankle boots from Centro Moda
Army green turtle Neck from Centro Moda
Brown/cognac belt from New Look
Necklace from Things
Gold Studs from H&M
Beige Jacket from Bossini
Handbag from New Look


Layering 3: Tank top, Sweater & Blazer




I wore this outfit during the week for a late afternoon food shopping. On that day we also went to have a look at a local Christmas decorations shop. I got some ideas from there for my Christmas decorations ideas post which I will be publishing next week. I wanted a simple outfit but a little bit chic. I am wearing:

Skinny blue jeans from Centro Moda
White tank top 
Grey V neck sweater from Calliope 
Grey scarf from local market
Black Blazer from Terranova
Black boots from Gauda (local shop)
On my nails Essence Must Have



Now that the air is getting colder I will definitely be layering with many more pieces. Layering can keep you warm and make you look stylish when it is done in the right way. The idea is to use different pieces which are not very bulky but which have a warm cosy texture.

Stay FAB.

2 comments:

  1. I really love the shoes in the first outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks kiwi. I have to check your blog again......

    ReplyDelete