Nov 13, 2011

November Outfit of the Day: Relaxed and cosy Sunday!

GC57FARGF3GQ
Hello,

Here is the outfit I wore today. It was a cold Sunday, initially rainy but then it got better. So we were able to go for a walk and see few shops. I opted for something comfortable and warm. I wore my new cardigan from Orsay, which I got last month, and my new flats from New Look, which you can see in my Haul post here http://alessiapearl.blogspot.com/2011/10/fall-2011-new-look-haul50-sale.html. My hair was up in a low bun, and I chose some gold accessories. For my face, I just wore some concealer and bronzer and a copper eye look with black eyeliner. On the lips I had some pink lip balm.








I am wearing:
Black skinny jeans from Centro Moda
Burgundy top from Bossini
Cardigan from Orsay
Black patent flat from New Look
Handbag from Sicily 
Gold necklace from New Look
Gold bracelet from Accessorize
Gold studs from H&M

StayFAB.








4 comments:

  1. Cute outfit and I love the pretty scenery in the background too! :)

    Principessa Gabriella

    ReplyDelete
  2. loooove the bag :) nice blog! I'm now following

    I've just started my own blog, check it out and follow if you like :) thttp://mariafashion93.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Gabriella and Maria. I will definitely check you blog out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great put together but casual look! Those views are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete