Jun 11, 2012

Makeup & Hair Inspiration for Summer 2012...

This week is an exciting one because both my husband and I celebrate our birthdays. I am one of those people who love birthdays, especially mine. My birthday has always been something to look forward to and has become even more exciting since I started celebrating it with my loved one! 

So each year, 2 months prior to my birthday (which is on the 16th June) I start thinking about how I can celebrate this day but most importantly what I can wear. I love clothes, I have always loved them. So for me there is no better way to celebrate my birthday by feeling great in what I am wearing for that night out with my husband. But clothes on its own are not enough to complete a look. So I have also got to envision my hair and makeup and choose the accessories to pair with my outfit. These are what can really make you look great! 

Since I have already decided what I am wearing on both my husband's birthday and mine, I have now started thinking about my hair and makeup while I finish purchasing the last few accessories and nail polishes. In this post I want to share with you some pictures which I might be taking inspiration from, when getting ready to celebrate both birthdays.

Dior Summer 2012

Revlon Spring Summer 2012

 Clarins Spring Summer 2012




STAY FAB




0 comments:

Post a Comment