Sep 17, 2012

Back to School Makeup Staples

Now that most of you girls are back to school I am sure you all need to feel good, natural and put together not only with your outfit but also with your makeup. Great makeup will always depend on how great your skin is. And in order for this to be so you need to take care of your skin every morning and every night. If you want to know more, you can read my Back to School Skincare Staples post. Doing your makeup every morning when it's still early and you are still half asleep it's not always easy. For this reason, it's very important to have few makeup staples which you will use each morning and which will help you create a morning makeup routine for school which is easy, looks great and takes only few minutes. In this post I want to share with you my makeup staples, that is those makeup products I always go for when I am in a hurry and I need to do my makeup quickly.


My Makeup Staples are:
La Roche Posay Anthelios XL Sun lotion for Sun Intolerant Skin
Maybelline Affinitone Concealer in Shade 1
Essence Blush in shade 40 natural (used as bronzer)
Elf Blush in shade Shy
Gosh makeup quad in shade Baroque
Deborah Milano Definitive Volume Mascara in Black
Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder (for those of you who are oily)
For lips: Elf Hypershine Gloss in Blossom & Fairy (2 lip options to switch from day to day)

These are my favourites every day products, especially the Gosh quad which can give you different eye looks from a light day look to a smokey plum look for the evening. The colours are great for both brown and hazel eyes. Also, do not forget to apply sun lotion even in Winter when the Sun is not visible and you are always indoors. This is your key to never getting or at least limiting pigmentation. If your skin is oily and you get shiny all you need is to carry your powder together with your lip gloss and touch up your face in between lessons.

Let me know in the comments below which makeup products do you consider your school or every day staples?

STAY FAB

0 comments:

Post a Comment