Sep 18, 2012

Pink Gourmet Panino

Everyone loves panini. They are delicious, easy to prepare, a quick meal to assemble, great for on the go meals but also for quick lunches or dinners at home. And the best thing is that they can be both healthy and as tasteful as the finest meat or fish. The key is in choosing a great bread and fresh top quality ingredients for the filling. Although everyone knows how to assemble a panino or sandwich I couldn't pass blogging this panino. Its colours, the great taste and the combination of ingredients make it in my opinion a gourmet one. And the pink colour makes it a great option to serve in pink themed parties. So here it is.....



This delicious panino was toasted multigrain or wholemeal (I am not sure) and the filling included: soy butter, the pink dip, freshly cut turkey ham, lettuce and sliced cheese.



If you are asking yourself what the amazing pink dip is made of, it's actually beetroot and hummus dip. I bought it from one of my local supermarkets but I liked it so much I plan on making it myself. 

STAY FAB

0 comments:

Post a Comment