Sep 19, 2012

FALL 2012 2013 NAIL POLISHES HAUL....KIKO

As you might know if you follow my blog, Kiko is my favourite nail polishes brand. Until yesterday I only owned one Kiko nail polish which you can read more about it here. You might be asking yourself why on earth I only own one colour of my favourite nail polish brand. The reason is simple. I bought my first Kiko nail polish in Sicily while visiting my father's family. And although I fell in love I couldn't buy more because there is no Kiko in Malta and I do not like to buy online. So when my parents told me they were going on holiday again in Sicily this Summer I asked them to buy me a few nail polishes. I gave my little sister a list and she went in the shop in one of the many shopping centres and bought them for me. I know she is very sweet and a great sister and so are my parents. Anyway, last Sunday I got to see my parents and sister after 2 weeks and they gave me my nail polishes which I loved. Only one wasn't exactly how I had expected it but I still love it. I have already applied one on my nails and I love it.

Kiko not only has gorgeous colours; in fact you can find practically any colour you'd like in their shops. Their quality is great: the consistency is perfect, not too tick not too runny; it's not streaky at all; it dries quickly and lasts a fair amount of time, if topped with a good top coat. Anyway after this small review, here are my Fall Nail Polishes Picks from Kiko. 




I think these five nail polishes are a great addition to my nail polish collection especially for what concerns the coming seasons. The nude pink and pastel pink are great colours for work or when you want to have your nails look put together without too much colour. The green one is perfect to complement the military trend during Fall and Winter 2012 2013. The dark plum is also a very fashionable colour and great for the colder months. The fourth one, although not what I expected, is very beautiful and because I have nothing exactly in that shade I am happy to own it. I think that the above colours together with a black, a silver, a nude grey, a darker beige (like Kiko 220), a burgundy and a dark blue will be my go to colours for the colder seasons.

What about you? Which are your nail polishes picks for the coming Fall? Let us know in the comments below.

STAY FAB

0 comments:

Post a Comment