Jan 16, 2012

Healthy meal plan.....Monday

Lately I have been writing various posts about healthy eating and fitness because these are 2 topics I really believe in. Dieting has always been an important part of my life, the only way to take control of my body and achieve the shape I had always desired. In the last year, however, I have understood that healthy eating is not only the means to get fit but its also the best investment I can take for my body health. The most important part of this is that I am really enjoying the healthy eating and believe it or not whenever I am eating less healthy I actually miss my healthier dishes. 



Because I respect and admire people who find the strength to engage in the long process of losing weight and achieve the body they want, especially those people who have much weight to lose, I wanted to make some  more practical posts to help any of you doing this! I will be writing a series of posts with my typical daily healthy meals from breakfast to dinner.   

BREAKFAST
Every morning I normally have a large chopped banana with 2 weetabix and 300ml soya milk. For more information on a healthy breakfast read this post I wrote few months ago http://alessiapearl.blogspot.com/2011/10/food-diarymy-healthy-breakfasts.html.


LUNCH
Lunch has become my main meal simply because I get more hungry during the day than at night. It has also helped me reduce my digestive problems. It is in fact easier for the digestive system to have your larger meal at mid day rather than in the evening. From Monday to Friday my lunch is made up of vegetables and beans. Today I had a vegetable mash (with cauliflower, peas, tuna and tomato sauce). You can read my recipe here http://alessiascues.blogspot.com/2012/01/vegetable-mash.html.

DINNER
Dinner is more a healthy snack for me and is also very similar to my breakfast. Today my dinner will consist of a cooked apple with some garam masala, together with a chopped banana and 300ml soya milk.

AlessiaPearl

0 comments:

Post a Comment