Jan 26, 2012

2012 Hair cut.......

Last time I had a hair cut was in June 2011. Since then I have been enjoying my long hair and the versatility it gave me. With longer hair one can play trying different hair styles. In the last months I have been wearing my hair in different ways. My favourite were buns, braids, pony tails and of course straight hair. However, when the hair gets too  long it can get boring and also unhealthy and make you look shorter or older. For more about this read this post  http://alessiapearl.blogspot.com/2012/01/long-vs-shorter-hair.html. As you can see below, yesterday I had my hair cut........

Hair BEFORE hair cut

AFTER




Make sure to keep your hair healthy even if that means cutting a lot. It will grow faster and look much better.

STAY FAB.

0 comments:

Post a Comment