Dec 26, 2011

Revlon Facets of Fuschia........A cheaper alternative.

Few months ago I came across a picture of Revlon Facets of Fuschia on a blog. And I immediately fell in love with it. However, Revlon nail polishes are pretty expensive (above 8 euros) and I don't like to spend over 4 euros on my nail polishes because I am trying to build a collection and want to wear a different one every week although I will obviously go back and re use the ones I have especially those I love. I was very happy to come up with a dupe for this Revlon beauty. Few weeks ago I purchased 2 Essence nail polishes which I was intending on using separately because they both look gorgeous. I then swatched the sparkly purple one and was a little bit disappointed because of it being sheer. So I layered it on the black one and 
the result was an almost perfect dupe for Facets of Fuschia........The 2 nail polishes I used are 85 Galactic Black and 72 Time for Romance. And they only cost 1.99 euros each. So your dupe will cost you less than 4 euros.







Of course there is the disadvantage of having to layes 2 nail polishes rather than only applying one. It's a little more time comsuming. But I like to dedicate about 1 hour a week to my nails and in the mean time take some time to relax. Although, I really get impatient for my nails to dry since I have to avoid touching things and washing and all the rest, I don't mind spending a little extra time if that means saving money..

STAY FAB......

0 comments:

Post a Comment