Dec 29, 2011

What to wear on New Year's EVE?

Looking forward to 2012? Better be since 2011 is almost over. Apart from thinking about your new year's propositions, have you thought about what to wear on NYE? I am pretty sure most of you know exactly what to wear. For all the others who still don't, I suggest you to read the posts below which I wrote during the month of December to inspire my readers on holiday dresses, hair, makeup and nails............

HOLIDAY PARTY DRESSES

HOLIDAY PARTY MAKEUP

PINK MAKEUP......FOR THE HOLIDAYS

PARTY HAIRSTYLES

CHRISTMAS NAILS

REVLON FACETS OF FUSCHIA.............A CHEAPER ALTERNATIVE

And once you have figured out your outfit, hair, makeup and nails make sure to enjoy your last day of 2011!

Happy End of 2011.

1 comment:

  1. Silver Jewellery creations are amazing invention for world. I like you post for jewelry here. If you have more information about topic please email me.

    Santosh

    ReplyDelete