Nov 7, 2012

Fall Casual Comfort OOTD (great for school!)



In this post I want to share with you an outfit I wore few weeks ago to go shopping. In the pictures I am standing on the outside part of the shopping mall. I really like this place because inside is all busy and hectic with people inside and outside shops. Whereas on the outside is peaceful and relaxing with people walking and sunbathing. The outfit I was wearing was casual and comfortable, just the perfect outfit for running from one shop to another and trying on clothes. Although very casual this outfit looks put together thanks to coordination of colours and especially my trusted and beloved grey cotton blazer. This could be a great outfit also for school. I also love the casual slightly edgy look of the handbag I am wearing. I had not been wearing this in a while since I tend to wear it mostly in Winter. 


I am wearing:
Blue skinny jeans from Stradivarius
Grey flats from Sicily market
Blue ruffled short sleeves t shirt from a random shop in Gozo
Black handbag (a gift from my sister)
Grey cotton blazer from Terranova
Bracelet from Sicily market
Necklace (a gift)
Silver studs from H&M

STAY FAB

0 comments:

Post a Comment