Oct 22, 2012

White sequin skirt....Modern meets Old. An OOTD


Last Sunday was great. I got up early, took my time getting ready and then my husband and I went to pick up 2 delicious croissants (one plain for me and one with pastry cream for him) from an Italian pastry shop. After that, we drove to Rabat and there we ate the croissants and had a nice walk. After we went at Mdina where we enjoyed looking at charming houses for sale. We took pictures, which are definitely way better than my usual OOTD pictures in my kitchen. And then we went to the Sunday market in Rabat where I got a scarf, a sports bra and a face cloth to spot clean my brushes. Then we walked all the way back to our car and after stopping by my parents (who weren't home) we went home and had a luscious Eastern inspired lunch which I had thankfully prepared in advance. It was a lovely day!


My outfit made this beautiful day even better since I felt really happy about my pairings. I really liked the old background of the walls in the historical town of Mdina against my modern outfit. I managed to successfully dress down my white sequin skirt thanks to lots of cotton, casual grey and a pop of colour. I finished the outfit with black accessories and a mix of tiny silver and gold accessories. 



I am wearing:
White sequin skirt from Promod
Coral cotton top from Sicily market
Grey cotton blazer from Terranova
Black flat pumps from New Look
Silver necklace (was a gift)
White and gold stud earrings from Tally Weijl
White and grey bracelet from Sicily market
Black shoulder bag from H&M



And you what did you do last Sunday?

STAY FAB

0 comments:

Post a Comment