Oct 21, 2012

FALL WINTER 2012 2013 ACCESSORIES TRENDS

Lately I have really been into stud earrings and chunky necklaces. I think the most important concept when accessorizing your outfit is to keep it balanced. If you are going for big, chunky or long earrings you should minimize on your necklace and sometimes you should also skip it and wear some bracelets. Vice versa, if you were to wear a big necklace you should keep your earrings understated. Bracelets are not as much affected by the earrings and necklace your are wearing because they are not as close as the previous two. Of course, how much understated you want to go with your accessories also depends on your style in general and how bold you like to be with your looks.

Lately, I have been seeing lots of statement necklaces including collar necklaces and big chunky necklaces made of various materials and different colours. This trend is here to stay and necklaces this Fall and Winter are still big and bold. They are perfect to wear when you want to transform your outfit from simple to stylish. I love wearing my statement necklaces when I want to dress up an outfit and feel chic. Many statement necklaces are also very edgy and will therefore provide an easy way to introduce some edginess into your looks. Below are my favourite necklaces from the Fall and Winter 2012 2013 Runway.

                           Matthew Williamson                                                    Dior

Cacharel

                                       Erdem                                                             Moschino

Chanel

For what concerns bracelets I personally prefer smaller ones because I am petite and I don't want my arms to look shorter than they are. But I have been wanting to try metallic cuffs for a long time. And this Fall and Winter might be the right time since they are still on trend. Below are my favourite designer bracelets for the coming seasons.

Benah

Alexander Mc Queen

Salvatore Ferragamo


Fendi


Chanel

Maison Martin Margiela


As I already said in the beginning I love stud earrings. I think they are cute but can also complement an outfit by tying with the style. They can be girly, fun, elegant and modern depending on the colours, shapes and materials they are made of. It's been a long time since I used to wear long and dangly or chunky earrings and I have never been into hoop earrings. So I will keep on wearing my studs and try to find new ones I like. For those of you who prefer bigger statement earrings, you can check Dolce Gabbana Fall Winter 2012 2013 collection since it's full of rich and super detailed earrings.

Dolce & Gabbana

In order for this blog post to be complete I must write about my favourite watches for the current season. Watches have been one of my passion lately. I really enjoy looking around jewellerries and this is one habit my husband and I share. Plus I really need to get a watch since I really don't own a nice one. The problem is that  I haven't seen one which I really love and I am willing to spend that much money on. And the cheaper watches are just not that good looking in my eyes. Below are my three favourite watches from this season collections.

Michael Kors

              

I really would love it if you would share in the comments your favourite jewellery trends for this Fall and Winter.

STAY FAB

0 comments:

Post a Comment