Oct 10, 2012

How to wear BURGUNDY this FALL 2012....Same top, 3 Outfits

Burgundy has been my favourite Fall and Winter colour for the past 2 years. Although the top featured in this post could actually be called red violet, tyrian purple or mulberry because it's very close to each of these shades, I am choosing to call it burgundy because that's how I have always called it. Because I love this shade so much and I think it really suits my pale complexion and dark hair, I have the same nail polish shade and I can never get tired of wearing it during the colder months both on my hands and feet. Anyway, below are three outfits (2 recent ones and one from last Fall) which feature the same top.  Of course, there are so many other ways I would wear this same top, such as pairing it with beige trousers and my pink wedges since the weather still allows us to wear sandals in Malta.

 Jeans from New Look, Patent Flats from New Look, Top from Bossini, Handbag from H&M

Skirt from Centro Moda, Clutch from Elle's, Belt from Stradivarius

Jeans from Centro Moda, Cardigan from Orsay and Handbag from Sicily market.

What about you? Do you like this kind of purple red shade and how do you pair it?

STAY FAB

0 comments:

Post a Comment