Oct 8, 2012

Zoe Hart MAKEUP Look 2

After writing my ZOE HART MAKEUP LOOK 1 post, also thanks to the good reading response it has had, I was very excited to post a second makeup look. The reason for which I waited so long to write the second post is that in Season 1 of Hart of Dixie Rachel Bilson wear a pretty similar makeup to the one I posted. Now that Season 2 has started I am looking forward to writing more makeup and fashion post inspired by the main character. So here is a makeup look inspired by one of the looks Zoe Hart wore in the first episode of season 2. I would say that my look is more of an inspired Zoe Hart look than an exact recreation. Anyway, I hope you like this look as much as I did wearing it.


On the face I am wearing:
La Roche Posay Sun lotion
Maybelline Affinitone Concealer in shade 1 (review here)
Body Shop Cheek colour in number 7



On the eyes:

Elf sparkly white cream shadow from Coffee & Cream duo (review here) on entire eye lid
2 pink brown shades mixed together from my BC palette over the white and in the crease
Dark gold shadow on the entire lid (not on the crease)
White shadow to highlight the eyebrow bone
Elf black cream shadow from the cream duo Black Liquorice (review here) used as upper lash line eye liner
Black pencil liner on along lower lash line
Deborah Milano Mascara (review here)
Light ashy brown shadow to fill in the eyebrows




On the lips:
Elf Luscious Liquid Lipstick in cherry tart


Below is the picture of the look I took inspiration from. I suggest you to watch the episode if you want to really get a good look at it.



I think this makeup look is great to transition from Summer to Fall as it has a deeper lip with a not so dark eye and a nice warm blush. Zoe Hart makeup is a little different in that she looks much more tanned than I do, her golden eyes are more of a rose gold and her lip is matte. This look is easy to recreate and can be worn both during the day and at night, depending on your style.


STAY FAB

0 comments:

Post a Comment