Oct 5, 2012

Florals and brights for Fall 2012...An Outfit of the Day

Even though October has already started, the weather is still warm here in Malta. People are still wearing shorts and flip flops and I am also pretty sure that many others are still going to the beach. Since Fall has officially started 2 weeks ago, I am really looking forward to start wearing cardigans and light jackets. But since the weather is not allowing it, I am trying to enjoy the last days of the warm weather by wearing brighter colours and prints. Today, I was going to wear a boring pair of jeans and a simple checked shirt. Then I said to myself, why not enjoy the warm sunny weather until it lasts by wearing a brighter outfit. I must be sincere, sometimes wearing bright colours really makes me happier, which is great since I am so moody. Anyway, I ended up wearing a strawberry red jeans with a floral print top. Because the top was so Summery I wanted to cover a bit of skin by wearing a scarf. And the light neutral scarf also helped tone down the brighter colours. I really liked the outfit and felt very comfortable in it. 





I am wearing
Red jeans from Terranova Italy
Floral top from New Look
Pink wedges from Tip Toes Malta
Beige Handbag from Bossini Malta
Cream scarf from an Asian boutique
Lemon studs from H&M
On my toe nails is Coralicious by Rimmel 60 seconds

What about you, what have you been wearing this first few weeks of Fall?

STAY FAB

0 comments:

Post a Comment