Sep 21, 2012

First Fall 2012 Nail Look.....Kiko 372

Tomorrow will be the first day of Fall 2012. All the fashionistas are enthusiast about the beginning of fall because they get to wear and try new trends for what concerns clothes, shoes, handbags and jewellery as well as makeup, hair and nails. Today I am going to feature my first Fall nail look. It's a nude beige with a pink undertone. It's by my favourite brand Kiko on which I have done an entire post few days ago which you can read here.

 Kiko Nail Lacquer 372



I think this colour is a very nice nude beige with a beautiful pink undertone which goes perfectly with my complexion. I think this will be one of my top choices for nail polishes for work when you want your nails to look put together and have a light colour without being too bold. I also think it's a great colour to wear in the evening when you are going out on a date or a fancy night out and you want a soft nail look which will help focus the attention on your outfit, hair or makeup rather than on your nails. And finally it's also the perfect nail to wear with light coloured garments. A similar nail look was used throughout the Chanel Fall Winter 2012 2013 Runway Show, and in my opinion it worked great with the highly embellished and detailed outfits. 

What about you? Which is your favourite nude colour for this Fall?

STAY FAB

0 comments:

Post a Comment