Sep 22, 2012

Fall 2012 Day1 Outfit 1

Yesterday I shared with you the first Fall nail polish colour I wore this week, which you find here. Today I want to share with you my outfit for the first official day of FALL 2012. Below is a picture of what inspired me to put together this outfit. The look below in black and white is part of Stradivarius Look book for the coming Fall. I really like the black and off white pairing. I also liked how this outfit was put together and modern but slightly different from what I would normally wear. Keep reading to know how I recreated this outfit.

Stradivarius 2012 2013

Since my black skirt was pleated and sheer I didn't think it could be paired with black boots. Plus where I live it's still pretty warm so boots are still out of season. I decided to pair the skirt with black patent flat pumps. And on top to remain as close as possible to my inspiration outfit I wore a cream button shirt with a slight safari feel. I layered a collar necklace made of hearts around the shirt collar and wore 2 bracelets with different textures, one beaded and the other more modern. I decided to finish the look with a brown belt not too thick and not too narrow and a brown Gucci imitation bag. For my makeup I went with a deep but washed out lip colour in a maroon shade and metallic terracotta eyes. I used a wine blush, a touch of bronzer and some mascara.




Please don't mind the closed eyes, but I couldn't open them because of the weather.





I am wearing:
Black pleated sheer skirt from Centro Moda
Cream button shirt from Miss Selfridge
Black patent flats from New Look
Bracelets from Sicily Market & Stradivarius
Necklace from Accessorize
Gold studs  from H&M
Brown belt from local market
Gucci imitation handbag from Sicily Market





STAY FAB

0 comments:

Post a Comment