Aug 8, 2012

Modern Whimsical Outfit




With the above outfit I decided to take a break from the simple edgy look I have been into for the past few weeks, which you can see in my "Simple Black and White Outfit for Summer 2012". This time I felt like wearing a modern bright outfit with whimsical details. 

As you might notice, I am wearing the same blouse I wore in my last outfit post but in a nice coral pink. Because I loved the black one so much and since it was a bargain, I decided to get another two, one in coral and one in a minty emerald green. This time however, I got them in a size small since the medium was pretty large on me. I decided to pair the coral blouse with a light pair of jeans I recently got from Stradivarius. And I completed the look with some nude peep toe pumps and a cream patent belt. These pieces are all fairly simple and modern.

The whimsical part of the outfit came from my earrings and my purse which you can see below. The earrings were a gift from Italy and the purse is an old piece from Accessorize, which I love so much because of all the cute buttons it has attached and the braided strap is very whimsical.




It was my first time wearing these earrings, since for the past year or so I have been wearing only studs because I have been loving the clean modern look they give me. But again, this outfit was all about the little whimsical details, and the above earrings were perfect for this look and they also went well with my updo.

What I am wearing
Coral blouse from Calliope
Skinny light wash jeans from Stradivarius
Nude peep toe pumps from Tip Toes
Cream patent belt from Sicily market
Purse from Accessorize (old)
Earrings from Italy
Gold necklace from Accessorize (recent)
Bracelet (old piece)

STAY FAB

0 comments:

Post a Comment