Aug 4, 2012

A Simple Black and White Outfit for Summer 2012


Lately,I have been into more edgy outifts. So last Saturday I decided to put together a simple black and white look featuring the metallic accessories I had purchased on that same day. I wanted something which could keep me cool and airy, since the weather here in Malta is once again so hot and sticky. I also wanted to look put together but more on the casual side, as we were going for a pizza and late night shopping.

This is what I wore:
White straight leg trousers from Centro Moda
Black sleeveless blouse from Calliope (I got this in the sale for a bargain price but it is one size too big for me)
Black bandeau top (underneath the blouse) from Sicily Market
Black sandals from Tip Toes (view Spring Shoes Haul here)
Silver statement necklace from Elle's
Silver bracelet from Accessorize
Crystal studs from H&M
My black leather tote from Parfois (read my Black Tote Review here)
Eye wear by Moschino
Essence 85 Galactic Black nail polish & Kiko Beige Satin in 220 (Read Review here)

Have you worn a black and white outfit lately? Tell us in the comments below and leave your picture links if you'd like to share your black and white outfit.

STAY FAB

0 comments:

Post a Comment