Jul 16, 2012

Zoe Hart MAKEUP look 1.



Here I have tried to recreate the makeup look Zoe Hart wore when she arrived in Bluebell Alabama in the first episode of Hart of Dixie. You can see her original outfit and my inspired polyvore set here.

This makeup look is quiet simple to recreate. It's standing features are the defined eyes thanks to all over black liner, the bronzed face and understated lips. I loved this look on me especially the eyebrows which I only rarely fill in. But the shades of brown I used for this look are a perfect match with my hair and warm up my complexion so nicely. The only problem was the liner smudging since it's almost 40 degrees celcius where I live. But it's something a waterproof eyeliner could easily solve. If you would like to know which products I used and a step to step guide keep reading....


On my face I am wearing my Maybelline Affinitone concealer in shade 1 along with Vichy Aera Teint Pure Liquid Foundation in shade 12 opal. I also used Essence blush to warm up my complexion along my jawline and slightly on the forehead and nose.

On my cheeks I am wearing Essence blush in 40 natural beauty as a bronzer and Essence blush in 30 secret-it girl as my cheek colour. I used a white shadow to highlight my cheek bones.

For my eyebrows I mixed together a shade of light brown from my Gosh eye shadow quad in 21 Baroque with a light taupe from my BC body collection classic gold palette, both in powder form.

Eyebrows mix: 
taupe shadow on the right bottom corner (from BC palette) and gosh brown shadow


On my eyes I used:

  • The golden cream colour in Elf sugar cookie cream duo eye shadows as a base on my entire lid
  • 2 shades of brown from my Lolita Cosmod palette mixed together and applied on my entire lid and crease which I then buffed well using a clean brush
  • Rimmel Colour Loose in 02 bronze to create a tick metallic line along my upper eyelashes
  • A white eyeshadow to highlight my brow bone
  • A black pencil eye liner to line my upper and lower lash line as well as my lower waterline 
  • My Deborah Milano Mascara in black
From left to right: Elf sugar cookie cream duo and Rimmel colour loose in bronze.
From the Lolitas palette I used the bottom left brown and the right copper shade in the second row.



On my lips I wore Elf in 12 blossom.

STAY FAB

0 comments:

Post a Comment