May 13, 2012

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY.

I would like to wish all the mothers reading this blog a HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY today. I am sure your children will make this day special for you. But I am also sure (although I am not a mum) that every day is special when you are a mum! So enjoy this day with your daughters and sons and be grateful for having them in your life (especially since there are so many women out there who cannot have children). But even this problem is in part eliminated thanks to the possibility to adopt. In my opinion, this is one of the best decisions one can make. You get to help a child live a better a life by giving him/her your unconditional love. And in exchange you get to be a mother. After all, it's not that important whether you are the biological mother or not because you are the one who is going to hold his/her hand until they learn to walk on their own. 

I also want to wish my mum a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY. Actually I am going to do this in person very soon since I will be spending the day with her. I wanted to share two of my favourite pictures with my mum and also share with you my little thought for her. I decided to go with something homemade this year because I know how much she appreciates handmade gifts. And since I love baking, this was a very fun gift to prepare. This way, I can satisfy her sweet tooth and at the same time keep the calories down for her :) :)




And below are some home baked cookies I made for my mum. I hope she likes them......




STAY FAB

0 comments:

Post a Comment