Mar 2, 2012

Healthy Meal Plan.......Friday

Friday is my favourite day of the week. I am not really sure why. It might be because the weekend starts, or because on Saturday and Sunday I allow myself few treats. Anyway, here is what I ate this Friday......

MY BREAKFAST
As usual I had one chopped banana with 2 weetabix and some warm soy milk.

MY LUNCH
Today I decided to allow myself something different than usual and I made my first DUTCH BABY. I came across this yesterday and I was really curious to find out how it worked. It's really fun to make, it looks gorgeous and tastes good. You can get the recipe here.........http://alessiascues.blogspot.com/2012/03/my-dutch-baby.html

MY DINNER
For dinner I will have a baked apple, a pear, 2 weetabix and some soy milk. I might also add some jam and shredded coconut.

STAY FAB

0 comments:

Post a Comment