Feb 23, 2012

Healthy Meal Plan.......Thursday

Today I am excited because the weekend is approaching and that means lots of cooking and baking for me. However, it is still Thursday and that implies eating healthy dished made with loads of vegetables, fruit and fibre. So here is what I ate today.......

MY BREAKFAST
Today I had hot porridge made with 2 weetabix biscuits and 100ml soy milk. I then topped my porridge with 1 sliced banana and 4 dry pitted pruned. This is a great breakfast to help you if you are constipated as well as help you maintain your natural bowel health. I always try to have 1 glass of water or at least half before and after my breakfast and that helps a lot.

MY LUNCH
Today's recipe is Broccoli Siciliani which I decided to have with some poached eggs. You can read it here http://alessiascues.blogspot.com/2011/11/broccoli-sicilianitasty-and-easy-to.html. It's healthy but very tasty. For what concerns eggs I try to allow myself not more than 4 eggs per week. I thinks this is a good amount for me since I exercise almost daily and rarely eat red meat. I had one glass of water with this.



MY DINNER/SNACK
Tonight I will probably end up having what I had yesterday evening......porridge made with 2 weetabix and some cornflakes mixed with some hot soy milk which I will top with 1 fresh chopped pear and 1 caramelized apple. To caramelize the apple, I simply slice it in an oven dish and place it in the oven for 15 minutes. I will have a glass of water too.

I am also trying to have 8 glassed of water per day. This is normally super easy for me but this month it has been very difficult because of the weather being so cold. Everyone know that water is the one thing which makes every part of our body better. So let's have loads of it!

STAY FAB

0 comments:

Post a Comment