Jan 20, 2012

Best Beauty Products of 2011......

2011 has been a year of discoveries for me for what concerns beauty products. Unfortunately, not all of these beauty trials have been positive. But many of the products I started using during 2011 and others which I continued using from previous years have become my beauty staples. And I am sure I will keep using them during this new year. Through this post, I would like to share these great products with you, not only because they work well and have not caused me allergic reactions but also because they are affordable and easily available.

 FAVOURITE SKINCARE: FACE


St Ives Apricot Scrub 
Toleriance Dermo Cleanser by La Roche Posay
QV Moisturizing Day Cream with SPF 30


FAVOURITE MAKEUP


Maybelline Affinitone Concealer in 01 nude beige
Gosh Quad in 21 Baroque
Body Shop Cheek colour in 07
Deborah Milano Definitive Volume Mascara
Essence Bronzing Compact Powder Matte in 02
Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in 077 Asia
Kiko Nail Polish in 220
  

FAVOURITE MAKEUP BRUSHES


Studio Basics Shadow and Angled brush 2 in 1
Studio Basics Powder Brush
Studio Basics Blush Brush


FAVOURITE SKINCARE: BODY


Dove Bath in Cucumber & green tea scent
Vaseline Moisture Locking Body Lotion Unfragranced
Johnson's Baby Oil for my DIY Body Scrub


FAVOURITE HAIR PRODUCTS 


Tresemme Moisture Rich Conditioner & Luxurious Moisture Shampoo
Tresemme Heat Protectant Iron Style & Hold Spray
Tresemme Salon Finish Extra Hold Hair Spray
Hair Take Linum Drops Serum


FAVOURITE HAIR TOOL


Remington Pro Ionic Ultra Hair Dryer

If you want to know more about the above products you can browse through my blog and read my reviews on them.

STAY FAB.

4 comments:

  1. Ive seen lots of people praising the St Ives Scrub recently! Also the body shop, ive never brought make up from there! These are both going on my wish list now! Thanks for this post =]

    Willow x

    http://willowsworld101.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love St.Ives apricot scrub! amazing!
    -Hayley
    http://alwaysbeglamorous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete