Dec 12, 2011

My 100th Blog Post.......YAYyyyy!

Hello ladies,



This is my 100th blog post. I love my blog and I really work hard on my posts, because that's who I am. Once I decide to do it I have to do it well. And I really appreciate when I receive comments from my readers like the ones below.......

Hey Alessia! Nico said you had impeccable taste! I am loving your inspiration boards!!! Those dresses are divine. Puts me in the holiday spirit girl! Especially love that berry, red, gold and silver one! Love your blog and can't wait to read more of your posts! :D http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/ on Holiday Party Dresses.......

I adore the collections that are put together in the pictures. Every outfit is certainly reasonable and something I would wear! I am an avid traveler who loves the best things in life and I am planning one of my annual Mediterranean Cruises for next year. I will have a keen eye for these fashions- thanks so much for sharing! on What to wear in the Maldives?

I REALLY love this post. food is a HUGE part of my life. Not gonna lie... I still have a meal or two at a fast food joint but I do most of my cooking from home and when you know what is going into your food you tend to eat healthier! Im constantly trying to find ways to encourage people to learn to cook. love your blog! -Nico on How can I stop eating junk food?, ask Alessia.

Thank you for this review, it is very helpful, your skin looks flawless. I'd love to try this foundation and I think porcelain may be a match for me also but I'm unsure. Do you know how it compares in colour to the NARS sheer glow foundations? on Sisley Phyto teint Eclat Fluid Foundation Review......


These kind of comments make my day. I especially love to know I am helping someone out there with my posts. And it would be great if you could leave more comments, may be telling me what kind of posts you would like to read or asking me questions. But any other comment is appreciated! I also hope you are finding the products links useful, even if just to get an idea for your next shopping trip. And if you find something you love among these links, I am even happier because it means you share my taste and style. In fact, all the products featured on my blogs are things I love and I either have or I would like to have.....I would never advise something I don't like because I love my blog and as the title suggests iLoveToBeFAB only writes about fabulous things which will make you feel  FAB. 

My aim with this blog was to help common women out there to feel and look great with clothes, makeup, hair products and any other feminine thing which can make your life better. There are already enough magazines, TV shows, websites and adverts out there which show us what famous people wear and which we all love. But not always these are useful, since our lives are much simpler than the mundane days of actresses, singers, fashion stylists, TV presenters and others. As you might have understood, I am just a common woman who loves fabulous things. That's why I try to incorporate my own outfits pictures, because I think common women need to see what other common women are wearing. 

This blog also features lifestyle posts like the "Christmas decorations.....Ideas" post; travel inspired posts like "What to Wear in New York", and "What to Wear in the Maldives". I have also decided to have few posts dedicated to healthy lifestyle like my "Fitness routine" post and "How to stop eating junk food?". 

I really hope to get more readers, followers and subscribers. But until that happens I want to thank each one of you who takes the time to read my posts and leave a comment. THANKS AGAIN........

Stay FAB.......
________________________
Blog posts mentioned above:

1 comment: