Dec 11, 2011

Black leather boots.....Outfit.

Hello ladies,

My previous post was all about How To Wear Black Riding Boots. You can read it here . In this post I am going to show my first outfit for this winter paired with black riding boots. I wanted a casual and comfortable look which would still look nice. The chains top and the military details on the coat made the outfit a little bit edgy. I would call it "military cute". The boots featured in this post are from Bata and were a gift. I got them about 3 or 4 years ago but I only started wearing them last winter. They are still brand new and although they are a little wide around my calves I love them. I really think everyone should have a pair of black riding boots because they are the perfect boots for winter. They can look casual and more put together depending on how you pair them. And if you invest in some high quality ones you will be able to wear them for many years because they are a classic piece. For more information about how to style them, click the link above.....






I am wearing
Skinny blue jeans from Centro Moda
My black leather riding boots from Bata
Black sleeveless tunic with chain from Piazza Italia
Black basic polo neck from a local shop
Taupe coat from a local shop
Gold studs from H&M

STAY FAB......

0 comments:

Post a Comment