Jul 1, 2011

Maybelline Affinitone Concealer.....A Review

Hello ladies,

I have only been using concealer for less than a year and I am still surprised at how great this staple is every single time I use it. The Maybelline Affinitone Concealer (available here e quiis the first concealer I have tried and it's just great!



Maybelline Affinitone has the following benefits:
  1. It's liquid but not too runny;
  2. It blends well and easily;
  3. It doesn't cake or crease;
  4. It is a great under eye concealer both in terms of its consistency (it is gentle enough on such a sensitive area) and its coverage;
  5. It also acts as a brightening product for the eye (I in fact like to use it over my eye lid and on my lower water line area because it brightens the whole eye and makes you look awake)
  6. It acts well as an eyeshadow primer or base ( I use it under my eyeshadow and it makes the colours on top vibrant and not creased);
  7. It also covers (although not completely) facial redness;
  8. It can also be used as a substitute to foundation if one wants to even out complexion without applying too much makeup ( I love using it on my redness and for my eyes and it's all I need to perfect my everyday complexion);
  9. It can also be used on blemishes but being liquid it doesn't cover blemishes and active spots very well (I would suggest another concealer if you want to cover blemishes and spots in case your foundation is not enough for this step).
  10. It's readily available in all makeup shops;
  11. It is cheap; it costs under 8 euros.
This product comes in a plastic tube and it has a doe foot applicator. I think it comes in 6 shades, the first being 01 nude beige (the one I use) and the last being 06 which a dark beige slightly yellow.

This product result on me:


This is a great concealer, especially for the low price and the versatility it offers in its use. I really recommend it.

STAY FAB

0 comments:

Post a Comment