Jul 1, 2011

White nails.....

Hello ladies,

Here is my third post on my weekly nails. I hope you can get ideas on which nail polish colour to choose for your next manicure. I would also love to hear from you about the nail polishes you are loving this summer.






After giving myself a basic manicure (removing nail polish and filing) I applied the following nail products:
  1. One coat of Rimmel London Nail Rescue (which claims to harden your nails in 2 weeks time);
  2. One coat of French white nail polish by Professional Nail Care;
  3. One coat of French pink nail polish by Professional Nail Care;
  4. One coat of Top coat by Professional Nail Care;
  5. One coat of Rimmel 60 seconds 740 Clear.
It's been few week I have been thinking of using white nail polish on my finger nails, but because I didn't want
the super white bright look I toned it down with the french pink. The result is a peachy white final look for my nails which is fresh for summer yet sophisticated.

The French white and pink nail polishes used for this look came with a manicure set I received as a Christmas gift. For those of you interested, I am linking my review on this great manicure set: http://alessiapearl.blogspot.com/2011/01/french-manicure-pedicure-gift-set.html

I hope you try this nail look and give me some feedback.

STAY FAB,
AlessiaPearl

0 comments:

Post a Comment