Jan 17, 2011

French Manicure Gift Set Review

Dear beauty addicts,

In this post I am going to review a french manicure and pedicure 14 piece set I received as a Christmas gift. The manufacturer is Markwins and you can buy this gift set online from the following websites:
http://www.factoryfast.com.au/p/french-manicure-12-piece-set-by-markwins/
http://e-aroma.gr/en/bodycare/nail-care/markwins-small-metal-case-with-a-full-set-for-french-manicure
This retails for between 17 and 20 euros plus shipping fee, depending on where you buy it from. I am not sure which outlets have this product, as I already said this was a gift.


        


This nails set comes in a very nice aluminium case. This box makes the products appear very professional and high quality as well as providing a comfortable means of storage and carriage. The box is easily opened and closed. Inside each piece has its own place which helps keeping the box in order and accessing each product quickly which is important when one has to be extra careful not to ruin the nail polish just applied.

The 14 pieces included in this french nails set are:
  1. A pair of nails scissors
  2. Nail clipper
  3. Nail clipper scissors type/ cuticle nipper clipper
  4. Metal nail file
  5. Cuticle trimmer
  6. Metal cuticle pusher
  7. Nail pencil
  8. Nail Corrector
  9. Soft touch nail buffer
  10. Cuticle stick
  11. French manicure stickers
  12. French pink nail polish
  13. French white nail polish
  14. Top coat nail polish



The nail polishes have a very nice consistency which applies easy and dries fast. They however won't hold more than 3 days if you are someone who like me is always using water without wearing gloves. I am very glad I received this gift as my manicure/pedicure set which I used and which I still use was a very basic one with only few nail tools. I have tried the french manicure stickers and they produce a nice result.

I hope this review is helpful for those interested in expanding their nail tools collection. If you have further questions do not hesitate to leave your questions in the comments.

Keep looking fab,

AlessiaPearl

0 comments:

Post a Comment