Jan 1, 2013

New Year's Day Outfit...(1st Outfit of 2013)

2013 is officially here and I didn't feel like missing today's post. So I decided to share with you my outfit of the day and few pictures of my day. My husband and I spend the afternoon with my parents and sister. We had a nice lunch. We were supposed to have guests over but one of them was very sick so they couldn't make it. Anyway, here is what I wore. 




I am wearing:
Navy blue leggings from Zara; tan heeled brogues from New Look; brown polo neck from Centro Moda; burgundy asymmetrical top from Calliope; wool cape from Mango; pearl studs from Tally Weijl.


My little sister (although not so little anymore...)

My lovely husband

A decoration I made at school when I was 4 years old

My plain lasagna (I asked my mum to make mine without bechamel and cheese)

The meat my dad filled with love, although he shouldn't have as he is supposed to rest since he ripped a muscle......

How did you spend your first day of this year? You can share it in the comments.

STAY FAB

0 comments:

Post a Comment