Jan 2, 2013

Catrice + Essence Makeup Haul

Here is my first makeup haul of the year. I have been wanting to try Catrice makeup products for a few months now. Like Essence, Catrice is a less known non expensive but good quality makeup brand. And although I love high end makeup, the high price puts me off from buying it unless it's a foundation. Here is what I got. 


Gold Leaf Top Coat (limited edition spectaculart) (Price: 3.30 euros)
Catrice Eye Liner Pen in Black (Price: 3.30 euros)
Catrice Allround Concealer Palette (Price: 3.90 euros)
Essence Stay all day long lasting eye shadow in 02 "Glammy goes to..." (Price: 3 euros)



Although I have used each of the above product once, I want to use it few more times before reviewing it in a separate blog post. Tomorrow I will be posting my New Year nails featuring the gold leaf top coat. So stay tuned!

STAY FAB

0 comments:

Post a Comment