Dec 26, 2012

Holiday Outfit 3: Pearls, Glitter & Sequins for Christmas

This third festive look was my Christmas day outfit. I wore it for Christmas dinner at my parents in law. I wanted to  go for a classic look which was still fun and girly as well as warm and comfortable while still being fancy enough for Christmas day.


What I wore:
Brown polo neck from Centro Moda
Beige Cardigan with gold glittery thread & brown and purple pattern from Orsay
Black Skater skirt from Tally Weijl
Black 180 denier tights from a local market
Taupe and gold sequins flats from Stradivarius
Tiffany Pearls
Pearl studs earrings from Tally Weijl


For those of you who like this outfit but think it is too girly with the glitzy flats can opt for black pumps instead. As you can see below, switching the shoes really makes the outfit more grown up.


On top I just wore my black coat with faux leather sleeves from Stradivarius and my black quilted bag also from Stradivarius.


For my makeup, I went with a golden and plum eye look (golden all over and plum in my crease as well as lower lash line) and I wore a deep maroon blush as well as burgundy lips. I just straightened my hair and wore it half up and half down since I didn't have enough time to do something more complicated.


What about you, what did you wear on Christmas day?

STAY FAB

0 comments:

Post a Comment