Dec 25, 2012

Red Nails (Christmas 2012)

Lately I haven't posted any nail looks either because I have been doing looks which are already on my blog or because I have been avoiding painting my nails because of the cold. I couldn't however skip painting my nails for Christmas, no matter how cold or busy I was. So here it is the nail look I decided to go for this Christmas. I chose a nude and sparkly glittery red look.


I used my Sally Hansen Nail hardener (review here), my Rimmel red polish in Movie Star, my Kiko nude in 372 (nail look here)  and my Sally Hansen Insta Dry top coat (review here).


I really liked this combination as it went great for my all black casual cute outfit for Christmas Eve spent with my family at home as well as for my fancy outfit for Christmas day dinner at my in laws.



STAY FAB


0 comments:

Post a Comment