Nov 2, 2012

Wine on my nails.....Rapid Ruby by Rimmel


Remember my Maroon Nail post at the end of September? Well here is a similar nail colour. The brands are different and the shades are not the same but they are both deep reds. While the first gives a completely different colour from what you expect from looking at the bottle, this Rimmel 60 seconds nail polish is the exact shade both out and in the bottle. The colour is perfect, not too dark and not too light or bright. Although dark it does warm a little my complexion colour and goes so well with darker outfits, especially with black paired with wine. For me that I don't love glitters on my nails, except during the Christmas time, is the perfect rich colour while still being a solid one. It can definitely be worn both in the mornings and evenings but I thinks this is a great colour to wear on a night out. Although, my husband bought it for me  last year (on my request) as one of my Christmas presents, I only wore it yesterday for the first time. We had a fancy family dinner out and it really made my outfit more classy and put together. Below are few more pictures (which I took the day after in day light).


Rimmel London 60 Seconds Rabid Ruby 320


What nail polish is on your nails? Leave your replies in the comments.

STAY FAB

0 comments:

Post a Comment