Oct 31, 2012

October Favourites

This month I really feel like sharing my favorites with you. I think because October it's a transition month,  many of us are trying out new beauty products, fashion trends as well as foods and decor pieces. Hence the many favourites.

BEAUTY FAVOURITES: MAKEUP & SKINCARE
2. La Roche Posay Toleriane Soothing Protective Skincare Moisturizer for Normal to Combination Skin (review coming soon)
3. Lipsticks in general since throughout Summer I have been using lip glosses. I will soon be posting my favourite Fall lip products. 

FAVOURITE PURCHASES
1. New handbag in a shade of red (I will soon be posting pictures)
2. Leather and crystals cushion cover for only 5 euros during a warehouse sale
3. New blender (review coming soon either on this or my food blog)
4. Pink sports padded bra for only 3.50 at a local market 
5. Tally Weijl multiple studs earrings pack for only 5 euros
6. Kitchen table centrepiece (Parisian inspired)





FAVOURITE FOODS
1.Carob powder (see my Halloween treats and Fall drink recipes)
2.Fresh Basil (many recipes coming soon)
3.Plums with my weetabix for breakfast
4.Homemade Mediterranean hummus (which I made twice with my new blender)
5.Homemade fresh egg pasta (if you want me to I can share my recipe; let me know in the comments)



FAVOURITE PLACES
1. Sliema at night
2. Mdina on Sunday morning
3. Zurrieq market
4. Piccolo Padre restaurant (for the charming decor but not for the food)
5. Zara (I could spend a day looking at and trying on clothes)
6. Blue Grotto for the view
7. Orienta warehouse sale (was full of bargains)
8. Taqali Farmers' Market (I enjoy it every time)

FAVOURITE OUFITS

FAVOURITE WEBSITES & YOU TUBE CHANNELS
1.Free tv video
3.Le floof tv
4.The style diet
5.Brit pop life

OTHER FAVOURITES
1. My Kettler cross trainer
2. My grey cotton blazer (see outfits above)
3. My black H&M cross body bag (see outfits above)
4. My patent black flats (see outfits above)
5. Jane by Design (unfortunately no season 2)
6. Photoshop book (review coming later)
7. Giving maths revision lessons
8. Michael Kors watches

This month my favourites have been grouped under categories to make it easier for you to go through the post. Feel free to share your own favourites in the comments and Happy Halloween!

STAY FAB

0 comments:

Post a Comment