Nov 18, 2012

Outfits of the Week....November 12-18

In this post I am going to share my outfits for this week from Monday 12 to Sunday 18. In all you will see 5 outfits since on Wednesday and Saturday I didn't go out. 

Normally, I share my outfits one by one so as to be able to talk more in detail about the style of the outfit. I thought it would be fun to change the style of the outfits post and share with you a full week of outfits all at once. I might actually start doing more of these. Feel free to leave your opinions on whether you prefer single outfits or outfits of the week posts.

MONDAY 12 NOVEMBER 2012


On Monday I went for a more modern and colourful look
Here I am wearing: strawberry red jeans from Terranova Catania, Black flats from New Look, Black top from, Black scarf from a local shop, Black bag (gift from my sister), pearl studs from Tally Weijl, necklace from Accessorize. 


TUESDAY 13


Tuesday's outfit was a very casual and comfortable one.
Here I am wearing: light skinny jeans from Stradivarius, grey flats from Sicily market, purplish short sleeves sweater from Terranova, purple bag from Parfois, sames studs as on Monday and I also wore  a pearl and purple stones bracelet from Sicily market.

THURSDAY 15


On Thursday I went for a more preppy look.
Here I am wearing: same strawberry red jeans as on Monday, blue flats from Stradivarius, Blue skinny belt with bow from New Look, Blue checked shirt from Piazza Italia, Grey cotton blazer from Terranova, same pearl studs as on Monday and Tuesday and same black bag as on Monday.

FRIDAY 16


On Friday I felt like wearing a more classic outfit but still on the casual side.
Here I am wearing: wine pants from Stradivarius, black flats from New Look, Black turtle neck from..., grey waterfall cardigan from Dorothy Perkins, necklace was a gift from UK, same pearl studs as on the previous days, black quilted bag from Stradivarius.

SUNDAY 18



On Sunday I went with a classic chic look
Here I am wearing: Jeans from Stradivarius, black flats from New Look, black bag from Stradivarius, white t shirt from Alcott, tweed jacket from Zara, white and gold studs from Tally Weijl, and bracelet from Sicily market.

And you what did you wear this week? Are you already wearing tick sweaters and coats where you live?

STAY FAB

0 comments:

Post a Comment