Nov 17, 2012

Black Basics Haul.....Fall 2012

My most recent purchases happened to be all black items and I am not surprised by this coincidence since black together with deep reds is one of my favourite Fall and Winter colours. Many of these purchases also happen to be within my Fall and Winter clothing needs which I listed in my Fall Closet Needs post. Because these pieces are so basic and in my opinion a must have in your closet, I want to share them with you in this post. So here are the black clothing and accessories pieces I got in the last month or so:


A black quilted bag 
I got this from Stradivarius because I needed a smaller black bag which could be paired with both morning and evening outfits requiring a smaller hand bag. I have been looking around for a similar bag for a while but they were either over my budget or I didn't like them. I really like this because it reminds me of the Chanel small flap purse. 

Black skinny denim pants 
I haven't worn these yet but I am so excited to. As soon as I tried these, after trying out a few other pairs of black jeans, I fell in love. I think I almost screamed because compaired to my old black skinny jeans they feel like I am wearing comfortable leggings. And although they are made of denim, their fabric is so soft and stretchy that they do not feel like jeans at all. They fit perfectly, also around my knees which I normally have problems with because most pants will be lose in that area (since they are made for taller legs). And they are in a dark black shade which I love. I kind of dislike pants which are supposed to be black but they are a light faded black, and most of the other jeans I saw were not truly black. One more thing I love about these denim pants is their gold details on the right pocket and on the ankles. These were from Zara.


A little black flared skirt
I really like this skirt and how feminine it looks. It's perfect for the colder months to pair with opaque black tights or leggings and a nice blouse. I can't wait to wear it around the holidays under a warm coat. I got this on sale at Tally Weijl for around 10 euros, a true bargain.


A black elasticated tube skirt
This is another of those items which is really handy to have in your wardrobe. It can be dressed down and up easily and it's great for layering during the colder season. I got this at Tally Weijl again for under 10 euros during the sales.








What about you? Do you love black in Fall and Winter? Which black pieces have you purchased recently?
STAY FAB

0 comments:

Post a Comment