Nov 16, 2012

Leather leggings: Casual Chic OOTD

Black leather leggings are one of my favourite piece for the Fall. They are the easiest way know to make your outfit look edgy instantly by just wearing them. The way you pair them can help you achieve different styles from classic chic like my outfit in this post, hard rock (by going totally black and wearing lots of studded heavy chained pieces), as well as more dressier options by pairing the leggings with a nice blouse and coat. One of the criteria which makes this piece look great is a great fit. As you can see in the pictures below, my leather leggings are not the perfect fit for me since they are very lose around my knees and they are not completely fitted around my ankles either. This was my first pair and I liked them so much they I didn't pay enough attention to those details. I will definitely be investing in a better pair of leather pants (not leggings) within this Fall and Winter and I will make sure they fit like a glove. 

Anyway, below is my outfit of the day which I wore for a morning of errands and shopping. Since it was a Saturday I wanted to look put together and chic while also feeling comfortable and being on the casual side. 




I am Wearing:
Black leather leggings (faux leather) from Zara
Black patent flat pumps from New Look
Oatmeal colour short sleeve top from New Look
Charcoal grey blazer from Bershka
Black handbag (a gift from my sister)
Gold bow studs from Tally Weijl
Gold pendant necklace from Accessorize

Do you love leather leggings? If yes, how do you like to wear them?

STAY FAB

0 comments:

Post a Comment